1. What is the total population (even in rounded thousands)?
2. What is the annual growth rate? How many people are added each year, week, day?
3. How many believers are there, of all types? What’s the breakdown by tradition?
4. Subtract #3 from #1: how many nonbelievers are there?
5. What is the average family size? Divide #1 by #5 to get total families.
6. How many non-believers does the average believer have at least a casual conversation with per week? How can you calculate this?
7. How many non-believers does the average believer have a significant relationship with (daily work, family, personal friendships, etc)? How can you calculate this?
8. How can believers increase the number of significant relationships with non-believers? (Make a list of casual acquaintances and begin praying for them? change jobs? meet neighbors? other?)
9. How can believers increase the number of significant conversations (more than casual, but not necessarily spiritual–life conversations, etc.) they have with the significant relationships they have?