Life among the Unreached, 9
- Can India’s land of former headhunters make peace? For the remote Naga tribes, a surprise accord with Delhi aims to end one of the world’s largest running insurgencies. National Geographic. Talks about the role of Christianity in putting an end to headhunting.
- Syria’s children: a photo collage. The Atlantic. Looks at the children caught in the midst of the horror that is Syria.
- Life along the Yangtze River: New Yorker Magazine photo collection.
- “In China’s heartland, small cities flourish“: even in slowdown, a Yangtze River town (Fengdu) bursts with consumer vitality. WSJ.
- “These photos exist so people won’t say ‘that never really happened.’” How one woman is documenting the civil war in Yemen.