1. “No one is so good that they don’t need the grace of the gospel, nor so bad that they can’t receive the grace of the gospel.” ~Tim Keller, Galatians for You, p. 28.
2. “Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes. Design is knowing which ones to keep.” ~Scott Adams, The Dilbert Principle.
3. “It’s easy to give up hope on the most difficult places, but this is where God calls us to go—to share hope w/the hopeless.” ~@richstearns
4. “The church is a hospital for sinners, not a retirement center for the perfect.” ~@scotmcknight
5. “If you believe in a god who can never change you, only affirm you, that’s not a God, that’s a mirror.” @John_Starke.
6. “We’ll know we’re growing when we let God replace who we thought we’d be with who He thought we’d be.” ~Bob Goff
7. “You’re a soul made by God, for God, and to need God, which means you were not made to be self-sufficient.” ~Dallas Willard
8. “We all want to be servants until someone treats us like one.” ~Buck Parsons
9. “Ideas are easy. Implementation is hard.” Guy Kawasaki.
10. “Don’t let your happiness depend on something you may lose”? Is it from C. S. Lewis? Yes, but in reality, he was quoting Augustine, and disagreeing with him. See it in context.