1. “Winners of wars are usually those who get 5% fewer shot down, use 5% less fuel, get 5% more nutrition @ 95% the cost.” ~@jsellenberg
2. “Whatever your current state is, it can be better.” ~Sean Beausoleil
3. “It doesn’t matter how many know about you; it matters how many sign up.” ~Ryan Holiday (apply to witnessing vs. disciple-making).
4. “Never underestimate exponential growth.” ~Peter Thiel
5. “If your company can be best summed up by your opposition to other companies, you are not new and likely will not endure.” ~Peter Thiel
6. “Shallow men believe in luck and circumstances. Strong men believe in cause and effect.” ~Ralph Waldo Emerson
7. “Today’s ‘best practices’ lead to dead ends; the best paths are new and untried.” ~Peter Thiel
8. “A church’s strength is measured not by its seating capacity, but by its sending capacity.” Rick Warren? Mike Stachura? Someone earlier?
9. “Any kind of suffering with Christ is better than any kind of prosperity without him.” @JDGreear
10. “If you want to stand out in life go the second mile. There’s no traffic in that lane.” ~Louie Giglio