1. “Beautiful obsession is the predecessor of greatness.” and “The obsessed survive and thrive.” Leadership Freak.
2. “Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes. Art is knowing which ones to keep.” Scott Adams.
3. “When I give food to the poor, I am called a saint. But, when I question why the poor have no food, I am called a communist.” Quoted by Sony Kapoor.
4. “The things you learn in maturity aren’t simple things such as acquiring info and skills.” John Maeda, accompanied by great list. “You find that the world loves talent, but pays off on character.”
5. “He that will not serve the Lord in the Sunday school at home, will not win children to Christ in China.” Charles Spurgeon. Because there’s nothing magical about airplane seatbelts.
6. “Nobody made a greater mistake than he who did nothing because he could do only a little.” Edmund Burke.
7. “It’s not your dreams that determine your future, but your habits.” Dr. Calvin Chong.
8. “It is never too late to be who you might have been.” George Eliot.
9. “A faith that moves mountains is a faith that expands horizons, it does not bring us into a smaller world full of easy answers.” Rich Mullins.
10. “When you innovate, you’ve got to be prepared for everyone telling you you’re nuts.” Larry Ellison.