Dec 17, 2018
- There are many fruitful Christians; they need continued shepherding.
- There are many people who call themselves Christians, but have no fruit or obedience; they need discipling.
- There are many people who once thought themselves Christians, but have since abandoned their faith; they need re-evangelizing and discipling.
- There are many people who are near Christians, know Christians, see Christians, but reject Christianity; they need* faithful witness* and an evangelization that bears fruit.
- There are many people who know no Christians at all, and have no encounter with the Gospel; they need an inculturation of the Gospel and their first exposure.
The problem I face: there is a lot of work around #1, and a moderate amount of work around #2, #3, #4.
There is very little work around #5, among the unreached.
My heart’s cry is not to stop ministry among areas 1 to 4, but to have at least an ‘appropriate’ if not ‘equal’ effort around #5.